Social Research & Analysis Training for NGOS
Social Research and Analysis: This training will cover basic concepts related to research methods for NGOs and would provide participants with information on data gathering, analysis and evidence generation, documentation and report writing to enrich your organizational goals
What Will You Learn?
- Describe the concepts of social research and how it relates to civil society functions.
- Understand and explain the different types of research methods.
- Understand data analysis and interpretation of your research findings
- Learn to write a comprehensive research report for your NGO
- Module 1: Concept and Nature of Social Research
- Module 2: Understanding Social Research Methods
- Module 3: Learning Data Collection and Analysis
- Module 4: Conducting Research for Csos Project