Financial Processes and Procedures for NGOs
This manual is designed to help deepen and broaden the existing knowledge of CSOs in financial management by:
- Imbibing a planning culture
- Ease of successful project accomplishment
- Setting standards, goals, and objective for sustainability
- Having accountability to donors as well as individual accountability
- Ensuring effective resource management
- Promoting integrity
- Building structure for effectiveness and efficiency to promote transparency
- Promoting record keeping culture
What Will You Learn?
- Define financial management
- Define financial accounting
- Differentiate between financial management and financial accounting
- Explain financial policy, processes, and procedures.